Thursday, March 17, 2011

STG is food deprived

So tonight while eating the Pesto Cavatappi at Noodles and Company in SLC, i realized that St. Geezy is deprived of some really great food places. It's pretty sad. I tasted my sisters Mac n cheese and my moms chicken noodle soup and thought how much of a bummer that stg doesnt have a great place like this. We are missing out.

Zupa's: This place was introduced to me by some good friends on a road trip. They serve soups, salads, and panini's. Along with every meal comes a delectable chocolate strawberry.







The Cheesecake Factory: Everything about this place is amazing. Chicken, steak, mashed potatoes, pasta, salad, bread, butter, water, fried macaroni, cheesecake, asparagus, fries, etc. love love love.

Costa Vida: It is very similar to Cafe Rio but is a bit different which is nice at times.


Jamba Juice: You all know what this one serves. smoothies. the best ones out thurr. especially the starburst flavor.

California Pizza Kitchen: Oh. yum.
The Pie Pizzeria 

I am not complaining, well i guess i am. I guess being deprived like this makes it all the better when i get to eat at these places right?

No comments:

Post a Comment