Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fatal left foot fool

Her is my bloody foot.
yay
Here is my shoe.
I have realized something, my left foot is fatal. I am actually pretty proud of it. Last Friday i was walking into choir. The doors are pretty heavy duty and right before i reached for the handle, someone slams open the door and my left foot gets shoved under. Blood was everywhere. So my good friend megan brindley took me to the nurse and we got it calmed down. When i got home my mom asked me about that foot of mine and we realized that i have broken two toes on it, cut a friends face with it, and then fridays incident. The first time it broke i was holding my friends little sister and fell down some stairs. The second time i was chasing this same friend and stubbed my toe on her foot and it broke. Then came the ice skating. I was on a date with Scott Heinrich. We were gliding along the ice when i fell then he fell and came down and sliced his cheek on the toe pick of my skate. We then went to the ER where i met his parents for the first time and he got stitches. He was laughing and like the whole thing, but i balled when i got home. Now i laugh and he has a narly scar for the rest of his life:)

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha I remember when we were chasing that dog and you broke your toe. The best was how your dad had you keep it elevated for quite sometime:)

    ReplyDelete