Thursday, March 17, 2011

ew

Add caption
I have a hate. PEACOCKS!!! I know what you are thinking, this is completely ridiculous and irrational, which it is. There is no reason behind this deep hate and honestly i wish there was, maybe that would make it easier to get rid of the fear. The part that bugs me most about peacocks is their terrifying feathers. Really, i cannot stand them. Someone mentions a peacock, tears come to my eyes. Right now i am staying at my sisters in SLC and her former roommate recently got  married and her wedding theme was, ya you guessed it, peacocks. Satan's advocates. Before i came they made sure they cleared the place, free from any peacock feathers. This is not a cute little fake hate but indeed a genuine very real one! Once my dear sisters showed me a picture of a peacock and i started crying, ridiculous huh? Peahens dont bother me like peacocks do, but they still do bother. i hate them i hate them i hate them!!! ew. gross. They are so completely arrogant, bratty, vain, and so into themselves. They walk around like they own the place.

3 comments:

  1. i am dying laughing over here. i love you bekah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha. oh my gosh you are hilarious! I loved this post. LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete