Friday, March 4, 2011

blog nerves.

My first experience with this whole blogging thing has not been the best. I had my first blog all typed up when it disappeared. Terrible! But this is me trying once again. I must admit that i have always viewed blogs as lame excuses for people who have nothing better to do. They have always come across so cliche and cheesy to me. Last night i was watching the movie "The Perfect Man". Throughout this movie Hillary Duff has a blog. I thought "how lame is that?" But now i find myself the author of my very own blog. Ironic? While painting my room i enjoyed the movie "Julie and Julia." This is my new favorite. Anne Adams starts a blog and it didn't seem quite as cheesy to me this time, so i thought why not? When i pulled this up i got a bit scared, but that is me, getting scared by irrational things. I think it's safe to say that i have the blog nerves. Hopefully those jitters will wear off.

No comments:

Post a Comment