Friday, March 18, 2011

jb. it's a must

See the kiss on the biebs right side, ya that was me

This is him and his gf. i would be cuter. Blonde and blonde
I decided that i needed to post at least once about thee Justin Bieber. After all, I have seen Never Say Never not once but three times folks. Funny story. The other day my mom was taking my temperature and while taking it she said "Look, it says Bieber!" hahaha i was pretty proud of her for saying that. But its true, i have caught it. i am a belieber. The fever is not as extreme as it once was, but of course it is still there. I would like to compare Biebs to jessica alba i guess. All the guys are in love with her. But why? She is a skank. Not saying that biebs is, cause he is not. He is so talented. Drums, voice, guitar, trumpet, song-writer, dance, bastketball (thats for you gavin), etc. love. Although i admit its pretty comical that he had to put a halt to is tour because of puberty. I am extremely jealous of Selena Gomez. She is dating him. This does give me hope, she is 18 and so am i! oh, and JB is left handed just like myself! match made in heaven. You know the song "One Less Lonely Girl", ya that one was written for me. Most of his songs were. Also, i love usher, who happens to be the one who brought Jb under his wing. Cute huh? he will bring me under his wing someday. For all you out there who have not seen the movie, i suggest it. It will pull your heart strings. I recently purchased two Justin Bieber posters and made a Justin Bieber shirt. If you would like one, holla. Justin Bieber is so great!


I also wanted to post about my cute nephew Jude! I saw him for the second time this week! He is five months old and chubby as ever. His papa is filipino so thats where he gets it from. He is coming home with us today! I love him and am grateful for the happiness he brings me:)

     
This is me and Jude!

I am reading the most amazing book, "Defined By Christ" by Toni Sorenson. When i am done i will talk more about it but i strongly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment