Saturday, March 19, 2011

littlens

Today i am extremely grateful for my niece and nephews, and niece on the way! Amelia is having a girl due in august! woohoo. I was able to spend the day with these cute ones. We went to Springdale for the St. Patricks Day celebration. Definitely an interesting experience. The place was full of hippies and belly dancers. it was super great. We watched a parade, had some good chow, and i went in the bounce house with little elise. They have brought so much happiness into my life and i am grateful for their sweet spirits.
Elise is my oldest sister Eliza and her husband Jim's daughter. She is 2 years and was my first niece! She is so brilliant. I don't know how she does what she does. She speaks in full sentences and understands things so well. She has a great sense of humor. She calls my brother kimball, Aunt Kimball. I love spoiling her and giving her gifts. I love my bubbles



Lincoln's parents are my sister amelia and steven. He was my first nephew. He is one year. He is seriously so chubby, well i guess a better word would be solid. He is always happy and has the cutest little smile. He loves mainstream music which is pretty funny. His favorite songs are "Dynamite" and "Club Can't Handle Me". He also likes Justin Bieber. I am a proud aunt.





Jude was born to my sister Rachel and her husband Spencer. He has some Filipino in him which is pretty sweet and makes him all the cuter. He is a little chubster and looks so cute when he sleeps. Jude is five months. I call him a gerbil because he resembles one. Him is so cute.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment