Thursday, May 15, 2014

Wedding Day!

While at Lake Powell with my kindred, Maddison, I got an exciting phone call from my sister Abby. She was engaged!! This was in July. Abby and Travis decided to get married on August 4th so I could attend! I was thrilled that I was going to be able to attend. The day was perfect and Abby was the most beautiful bride.




I made a fool of myself at the luncheon. I am pretty sure all of Travis's family thought I was a lesbian. Oh well!


Don't you just love this picture?


Of course I caught the boquet

So I bawled my eyes out when I realized I wouldn't see my Abbs for 18 months. Little did I know that she would see me off at the MTC and I would come home after 3 months:)


If you have never been to a Forbes Family Reception, I highly suggest it. The dancing is incredible as you can tell.

What a happy and beautiful day it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment