Thursday, May 15, 2014

earth to bekah

Well friends, I am back, at least for today. It has been over a year since I have blogged so I figured it was about time! I know you all missed me soo much. ha.. I blog because it feels good and reminds me of the good things of my life.

A little catcher-upper of the past year:

I moved into the "1406, Apartment of Chicks" in Orem. Lexie asked me if I wanted to share a room with her and I jumped at the idea. It was our dream since we were wee ones to be college roomates. I was super excited but also nervous because I didn't know any of the other 4 girls. But of course I had no reason to be nervous! These girls are now like sisters to me.




and who woulda thought that everyone except for me and lex are engaged to be married!!! Jess, Wend, and Aut are getting married this summer. I get to attend Wendy's and Autumn's sealings and I am more than thrilled because I have never been to a sealing! 

I am so grateful that I had the experience to live with these girls and the eternal friendships that I made along with the many life lessons and memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment