Monday, October 22, 2012

Findings and Realizations of the 21st.

I found this beauty at the DI for 5 bucks! (Excuse my hairy arms.) I forgot how great that place is. Lexie and I bought 10 VHS's there for 5 bucks! One of them is "Ten Things I Hate About You" which is one of the greatest movies. 
  • I love my necklace purchased at Disneyland. Has a cute "R" and a lil mickey mouse at the top

  • My "writing bump" continues to grow as i write in my journal way too much.
  • I haven't talked to Garrett in 3 weeks. Wow. It has not been easy. But I am doing it.
  • I really should read my Patriarchal Blessing more often. I found some great things in there today.
  • Find the good in others! This is something i realized I don't do enough. 
  • I realized I don't know enough about the Atonement. 
  • and the biggest realization.... This may not make sense to most of you, but it will to my closest friends which are probably the only ones reading this. So you know my anxiety I have? The really annoying and stupid one? Well, today i realized that on our family vacation it didn't get to me for 3 straight days!! That's big news considering it has been with me for 12 years. WOOHOO!! I am so incredibly blessed.
and that's all folks.

4 comments:

  1. Beks! I love that you have been blogging lately I love hearing about your life! Miss you girl and love you so much! Next time you come home I really want to catch up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah tor! thanks, that's nice to know someone reads it:) and i am still down here! LETS PLAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock my world! If you're back in Provo, we ARE hanging out like this week!

    ReplyDelete