Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Once upon a death.

So here I sit at play practice with Jacob, Megan, and be ca. Wondering why I tried out. Oh ya, Megan Brindley made me. I would have to say it is not coming together... Let's hope things get better. By the way I love Megan Brindley. She is my pal.....even though she made me try out for this stupid thing. But I think it will come together hopefully..... That last part was meg. But I do agree. I love her. Well. Thank you for letting me complain. Also Jacob is making a kissing chart so if you would like to contribute, leave me a message. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. hahahah the plays always seem to be terrible in the beginning and not organized at all, but in the end they some how always seem to come together and turn out decent....if that gives you any hope ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sure hope so! its next week! dah! but thanks for the hope:) girl you need to come to zumba with me!

    ReplyDelete